Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello Hello

No luck catching Houdini yet..but he keeps stealing food, so we at least know he is well! Tonight, we are on to yet another plan of attack!
I am pleased to announce that I passed my last 3 hour glucose test with flying colors! WOOHOO!! I hadn't heard anything about it, and was really sweatin it. I figured they were being nice and letting me enjoy the holidays before breaking the bad news to me. But no.
Matt has had all week off, and doesn't go back to work until Wednesday. It has been so fun having him home, I so don't want him to go back to work. It will all be ok though, because we will have to start school up again. Can't play all the time, now can we? But, it's been fun while it's lasted.
Yesterday, we went to a park we hadn't been to before, and took lots of pictures, I'll have to upload them and get some on here.
Today, Matt is spending some quality time with Dillon and Collin. I'm home with Matthew and Zachy, so need to get going.
I just wanted to update on Houdini.

No comments: